Monday, December 31, 2007

The Best of The Victoria Times in 2007

Ok friends, I've done it. Below are the best and most important posts on this here blog from the past year, sorted chronologically, for your viewing enjoyment! (To your right are a couple of images Ive enjoyed this year)

January

We first hear from Beth

I wrote the longest post ever. I was about Valparaiso versus Missouri-Kansas City

February

Steve and I liveblog Temple-St.Bonaventure. It's entirely nauseating.

March

I got the March Madness


April

I met Paul Konerko

I discovered the root of the Twins injury problems


May

I took most of May off, apparently.

June

Pictures! Scary, scary pictures.

A piece I wrote on Daunte Culpepper was the first notice we really received from anyone outside of the loyal readership.

The GMs of Minnesota found themselves trapped in a blizzard. It caused Terry Ryan to retire.

July

I pointed the finger at Steve Finley. Call it the Victoria Report.

August

A terrible day in Minneapolis.

Hockey players getting in trouble.


September

Steve gets his first post in.

Best. Names. Ever.

Steve really hates Notre Dame.

October

I'm planning some peculiar vacations next year too.

Stu Scott doesn't like my style.

November

Joe Torre's hat fashion
.

Beth!

For whatever reason, a lot of Googler's end up at this post.

December

For the last time, state of Oregon. I'M SORRY.

We created the Big Ten Bowl Pick'Em.

That just about does it. Hope you've enjoyed reading these, and I know I've certainly enjoyed your responses. Here's to a great '08!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

It's been a fun year, that's for sure.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home