Thursday, December 27, 2007

We can dance!

So, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I wanted to hop in and make a couple notes before Beth posts in the morning, just because a couple things need to be said. First, Steve sent me a message quoting his dad on the topic of the Motor City Bowl. "Brock Spack = IDIOT". I don't think I can add anything.

Second, Kentucky blog Sea of Blue took Patrick Reusse to task for some incorrect wording involving a couple recruits. The problem, of course, is that it was Kentucky taking Reusse to task, and not, say, Minnesota.

Speaking of Minnesota, check out the blog "From the Barn." I know the writer, so it must be good. Right?

Lastly, Christmas morning, I took a spill on the ice and came down hard on the left side. The end result? Sprained rotator cuff. So pretty much, I'm J.C. Romero now. I can't pitch with my left hand (rimshot). Had I just done the Safety Dance, perhaps I would have been more careful.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home