Thursday, November 08, 2007

G-g-g-girl!

So that long awaited change to the Times that we were all waiting for is going to happen. Starting next Thursday in this very spot, one of the very bestest commenters in the in the world, and frequently my fill in in the past (before Steve started up here), will be writing a weekly post here at the Times.
I'm excited for a couple of reasons about having Beth help us out here. First, she'll provide a definite change of pace in perspective and writing style to Steve and I for a couple of reasons. She tends to be more thorough in her writing, and a lot less cynical, which should make her posts pleasant and refreshing. Second, I can't think of too many sites that feature a coed cache of writers. Sure, there's Epic Carnival, but I think at this point I'm the only one not writing over there. Usually when there are female bloggers, they tend to congregate, like with Ladies... or Babes Love Baseball, rather than comingle, or fly solo like the esteemed (and now retired) Bat-Girl. But no. Steve and I aren't of girls. We're happy to have Beth on our staff.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

I am planning on tagging all of my entries "I'm probably never going to use that tag again so here's another longer tage I'll never use again". :)

7:41 AM  
Blogger DCScrap said...

There are at least 7 or 8 writers we haven't hired. Pay attention! ;-)

10:08 AM  
Blogger Dustyn Winder said...

hired? where my money?

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sooze said...

I miss Bat Girl. :(

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home