Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays!


So it's Christmas, and frankly, this means I may not post anything other than this during the day, so I wanted be sure I wished you and yours a happy Holiday, and thank you for your continued patronage. This year, because I forgot to do so earlier, I'm again making a charitable donation, 10 bucks a comment on every post from here to the end of the year, so feel free to comment away.
And since it is the Holiday season, I wanted to extend my support and condolences to two frequent targets of blogs, one of this particular blog. Two of ESPN's most prominent figures, Dick Vitale and Stuart Scott are undergoing battles with their health. Just because we bust your chops from time to time doesn't mean we think you are bad people, and you certainly don't "deserve" any illness. After all, it's not your faults that you were two figures chosen to be omnipresent by the powers that be. And since it's the holiday season, and you aren't feeling well, I figure I will compliment you both, Dick and Stu. Dick, you have some of the most unabashed passion for the game of basketball I've ever seen, and your enthusiasm is commendable. Stu, my only problem with you has been when you editorialize, but I can't argue with the fact that you are a gifted anchor, and truthfully, if you wanted to parlay your ESPN career into one in hard news, I have no doubt you would find success. Get well soon, guys.
And to each and everyone one of you, the readers, commenters, fellow bloggers, be safe out there and have a Merry Christmas.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Merry Christmas and best wishes to both.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home