Sunday, November 11, 2007

What is Cory Brewer thinking?

I don't typically watch the Timberwolves because I don't honestly believe that the NBA is anything more than some sort of soap opera, not unlike the WWE, but I was at a bar last night and the Wolves were plastered all over the giant TVs they had there. One question kept popping up in my mind. What exactly is going through Corey Brewer's mind? He always seems to have a look of concerned confusion splayed across his face, no more evident than when he's shooting free throws. We spent the night trying to work out what exactly was going through his mind. Well, I now leave it to you, the reader, to figure out what he was thinking here

I'll start it off... "'Hey guys, what's that giant, lighted thing hovering above the court? Should we be worried?' 'No, Corey, we don't have to worry about the Jumbotron'"

Additionally, Corey makes a good partner with his coach, the perpetually stunned Randy Wittman.So yes, leave your thoughts on what you think Corey may be thinking down there in the comments.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! I love it!! Somehow I knew you would write a post about that. That was fun last night.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Hey guys, I think I know that girl up in section 128, geez I hope she's not pregnant and looking for money."
- Corey Brewer

"What exactly is a man to man defense anyway?"
- Randy Wittman

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home