Saturday, December 22, 2007

Audience Participation: Did you see that?

Ever since the Wild's Marian Gaborik scored 5 goals against the New York Rangers, I've been a stunned, blathering idiot, which is different because I'm usually not stunned. I can't stop talking about the game to anyone who will listen. And you know what? It wasn't even the 5 goals that have me talking. It's Brent Burns destroying both Peter Prucha and Fedor Tyutin of the Rangers.


So what about you? What's the last thing you saw in a sporting event that had you talking to anyone who would listen?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

The last thing you saw in a sporting event that I saw that I wanted to talk about to anyone who would listen? How 'bout that whole game?!?

(I was out of the office for a couple of days, and then the computer wouldn't let me view Victoria Times...so this is the first chance I got.)

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home