Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Some schedule's were released yesterday


So the Twins released their schedule yesterday. That's exciting. Some things we learned:
- They will be opening their season in Los Angeles, against the Angels.
- The home opener will be against the Boston Red Sox on April 12th.
- The always exciting interleague games will be at home against Milwaukee, Atlanta and Colorado, while the Twins will travel to Milwaukee, Philadelphia and New York to play the Mets.
On a personal note I go to the game on my birthday, which will be that opening day game in Anaheim. So, yeah, for my birthday, I'm going to California. Not that you care.

Speaking of things you don't care about as they pertain to my travel plans. I mentioned several times about the games I go to every year. Remember how I'm going to Jonesboro to see Arkansas State play North Texas in football in November? Of course you do. Well, the second team I picked for 2009, the Illinois-Chicago basketball team, released their schedule too. As the Victoria Times tribunal already decreed, I would be going to the team's 10th game of the year. It turns out that this game will be played in Akron, Ohio versus the Akron Zips. Yes, that's their real name. And they have a kangaroo as their mascot. A female kangaroo, as it happens. Really.
So anyways, that's what I'm doing for the next few months. Going to Arkansas in November, going to Los Angeles next April. Hitting on an anthropomorphic kangaroo in Ohio in December. Your average stuff.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

You get to go to Ohio? I'm so jealous!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home