Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The slowest night of the year... Let's talk about me!

As everyone knows, there is nothing going on in the sports world tonight. Expect a whole lot of half season recaps on Sportscenter, a My Wish segment and maybe something on the NHL schedule release. Maybe.
Well, with all the free time, was able to check in on my potential trips. If you'll recall, I'm waiting for the University of Illinois-Chicago to release their schedule so I can see what game #10 will be, and then I will go to it. Some of their schedule was revealed a week and a half ago. Well, in a way. 9 of the opponents were revealed. I'm pulling for the 9th game being the home game against Oregon State, I think. We'll see, I guess, when the official final schedule is revealed.
Speaking of official, final schedules. Remember when I said that I was going to Bowling Green to watch Arkansas State and Western Kentucky play a little bit of football? Probably not. Wellllll..... not so much. It turns out, Arkansas State had to rejigger their schedule a little bit to fit Louisville on there. Important non conference money, you see. Well, in order to do that, the Red Wolves will now be playing North Texas in their 10th game of the season, a home game. I'll be headed to that game instead.
So Louisville has gone in there and screwed everything up for me, and now I will be headed to Jonesboro instead of Bowling Green in November. This is almost as drastic a schedule change as when I was in Europe and learned that I would be going to Innsbruck instead of Milan the next day. Almost.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home