Monday, September 14, 2009

A few thoughts on NFL's week 1

Thought #1

Couldn't someone find Brett Favre a jersey that fits? The first time I think I've ever seen a football player older than 12 who wore a jersey way too big for him. I guess he really is just acting like a kid out there.
[picture from the AP]
Thought # 2
The Colts should have won by about 20 with how they outplayed Jacksonville. I'll take that away from the game instead of the fact that Anthony Gonzalez is nicked up or that they only ended up winning by 2.

Thought #3
I picked Cincinnati in a suicide pool, because New Orleans-Detroit seemed a little too easy. At least I wasn't the only one who had a coronary when this play happened.



Thought #4
Cris Collinsworth in his first game in the booth said that "Aaron Rodgers had been consistent all season" before this game. I'll say he has. Also, after watching the Costas/Leno interview, I would say there is not a chance I'm watching Jay Leno tonight. There is hilariously awkward, then there is just awkward, then there is trying too hard awkward, and laughing at it will just encourage them.

Oh yeah, and tomorrow Steve will have the first edition of the power ranks! I bet it will be the Steelers!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Favre is just being a kid again, he is playin for the love of the game."

Also, the video has been removed.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home