Thursday, December 29, 2011

A post from every month of 2011

Here is a list of my favorite 12 posts from the past year.

I was treated unkindly at a local drinking establishment in January.

In which I call Jim Souhan a dickbag, back in February.

I completely revamped the NCAA tournament and nobody listened in March.

Not a favorite post, but I lost my uncle and Godfather in April. RIP Ron.

Denard Span thought this was some Bull Junk back in May.

Law enforcement and I had some issues in June.

Ooooh I made some people angry in July.

The entire summer was a miserable one baseball wise. The Delmon Young trade in August made me especially salty.

Steve had a baby in September!

Back in October, I took a trip to Wyoming.

I ran into Juan Berenguer in November. I did not do business with him.

I managed to get myself blocked by Jim Bowden on Twitter just this month.

I'll be back tomorrow with the top 5 posts of the year. Thanks for reading!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home