Saturday, June 07, 2008

Victoria Times, getting our name out there

As I may have mentioned, Steve got married a little while back. Delinquent as I am, I failed to get him a wedding gift, which was probably for the best, because I was going to get Steve and the new Mrs. Steve a blender, and they got about 11 of those already.
Then, while researching the Rays for my post a couple days ago, it dawned on me. See, Steve and I have had a strange and wholly unhealthy obsession with Cliff Floyd for some time now. He's always been one of our favorite punchlines and for no good reason. Seems like a nice enough guy, tries hard, but he just gets hurt all the time, and seemingly single-handedly derailed the Mets for about 5 years.
But I digress. Floyd has been playing like the Cliff Floyd of old lately, as I found when researching that post. Also, I found out that Cliff Floyd's page on baseball-reference was available. Naturally, I bought it as a tribute for Steve and Mrs. Steve. Congratulations!
(P.S. I have a spare blender. Beth?)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home