Thursday, June 05, 2008

Links of the Day 6/5/08

The Big Picture has taken the Danny Tartabull game and made it their own. But they did an excellent job with it. I laughed at several names. Mike Devereaux!

I have to say, for a Major League Baseball player, getting traded to a foreign nation is probably one of the worst things that could happen to you.

The Pacifist Viking explains to the world what it's really like to be a Viking fan. I an not a Vikes fan, but I have to say, this seems like a pretty good descriptor for Minnesota sports fans in general. The Vikings have always been the top ticket in town, so it stands to reason that they shaped fandom in the state.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have you talked to Mackey Sasser lately? I ran into Charlie Hayes and he was asking me about it.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home