Friday, June 06, 2008

Links of the Day 6/6/08

As anyone who surfs the sports blogs out there has probably aware, Will Leitch, editor of Deadspin is leaving to work for New York Magazine, which I imagine is better pay than working for a blog. Although, let me tell you, income from my blogs has allowed me to supersize when I go to McDonald's.

The Red Sox and Rays continued their historic rivalry yesterday. It should be noted that Coco Crisp used to box, and therefore could dodge Shields' swing. I don't know why, but I love the baseball fights. Oh, and later, the Red Sox fought each other!

Not sports related, but still hilarious. Tornado sirens in Kansas apparently spooked some special visitors that were in town, and, well... This happened. Oh wait! WaKeeney was the Kansas town for SportsCenter 50 states in 50 days thing! Sports!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home