Monday, February 25, 2008

Kurt Thomas not especially helpful while standing on the baseline

The NBA trade deadline has come and gone, and frankly, I don't care. One trade, however, saw the Seattle Supersonics trade big man Kurt Thomas to the Spurs for some picks and prospects. Again, nothing I really care about. However, the following quote from Sonics guard Earl Watkins really caught my eye.

For everything he's done in the NBA and what he brings to a team and what he brought to this team, I learned a lot being around him, especially on the court and off the court.

Let's bust out a little prealgebra here, with the distributive theory, where x(y+z)=xy+xz. Therefore you can translate Watkins' quote to Thomas teaching a lot especially on the court and especially off the court. Right.
He'll make an excellent analyst some day. "Who do I think will win this one? Well, I especially like the Nuggets. Also, I especially like the Rockets."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home