Sunday, February 17, 2008

Greetings from Monroe

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well. I see there haven't been too many drastic changes to the site.... wait.... What's this?
In any event, I'm in Monroe, I went to the game last night between the Denver Pioneers and the Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks. ULM won 53-49 in what was a pretty decent game, if sparsely attended. I'm sitting in the lobby of the Monroe Marriot (89 bucks a night!) watching people eat scrambled eggs, operating off of battery power, so I feel a little weird going to deeply into the game or the trip (like the guy walking down the street with a friggin' shotgun), but I figured I should let you know that I'm alive and well and plan on being back to work on Friday.
Now, is there some sort of race or something today?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

Oh, don't worry. We haven't taken over the world through this site yet. We're only on Day Four of our five-day plan. I mean, we're not planning anything like that at all.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home