Saturday, September 16, 2006

How I spend Saturday Evenings

Earlier today, I fretted over what I was going to post on. I was exhausted after running around all day playing softball and volleyball and other activities. I planned to write a post on the upcoming TV season, and I still might. I'll wait, however, until I've seen a few of these shows. Instead tonight, old Mom Nature told me to get outside and I took a couple movies of some of the lighting. I apologize for the quality and not being able to load them properly here at the Times. Here are the YouTube links. If anyone knows how to add these so they are actually on the site, that would be awesome.





EDIT: Unfortunately, these storms proved to be fatal for a 10 year old girl in Rogers, Minnesota. you can read about that here.
EDIT: Thank you Rachel for the help.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Pretty cool video. I think you just copy the "Embed" code into your post to get it to show up on your blog. :)

4:41 PM  
Blogger dawnmarie said...

I missed these storms, and normally that'd make me sad, but since there were so strong, i think i'm glad.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home