Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today in southern Minnesota crime


You all know I love animals. It's my go to "I forgot to post something today" post topic. Every time I go to the zoo, I try to hatch a plan to steal an animal. (I'm sure everyone tries to grab some sort of lizard or mouse that they can easily remove it from the zoo. I want a camel). Stealing an animal from the zoo is one of the things on my list of life goals.
Naturally, I was jealous when I heard about an animal being stolen from a zoo in Mankato. Of course, the surprise was the perpetrators. They were 6 and 7 years old.
These master criminals were busted while taking a contraband goat (THEY STOLE A FREAKING GOAT!) for a walk. It was 1130 at night, and it was dark and they were wearing pajamas. Sure, you might say, it's dangerous for little girls to be out that late, but my goodness, they hatched a plan earlier in the day and executed said plan in the abduction of a GOAT. From a ZOO.
I am in awe. I would like to meet these two. And also I would like to go to this zoo where the animals can be smuggled out by first graders.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home