Sunday, August 22, 2010

I always make the strangest enemies

First it was the state of Oregon, then the fans of Eric Devendorf and now I have made a new enemy. This time it is Benjamin Repinski and/or his associates. Do you remember Benjamin Repinski? He was the one who bummed a ride from a drunk 12 year old down in Winona earlier this month. Lucky me, the post finally made it down to Winona a mere 9 days later, and has become the number one hit when one Googles "Ben Repinski".
Well, yesterday someone DID Google Ben Repinski, came across the story and left me with this comment:
I'm sorry but your a dumb ass. That's not how the story went at all, some parts were right but not all. Douche Bag
Nice. Let's break this thing down, line by line, shall we?
"I'm sorry but your a dumb ass." - No apology necessary, sir, but in the future, when calling someone else a "dumb ass" be sure not to include two grammatical errors in a 7 line sentence.
"That's not how the story went at all, some parts were right but not all." - Let me rephrase: I was entirely wrong, except the parts I wasn't wrong about. Also, I pretty much restated the facts from the newspaper, so your issue should be with the Star Tribune. Well, I guess the issue should really be that you got in a car with a drunk f*king 12 year old.
"Douche Bag" - I like that you capitalized both words, almost like a salutation. It almost seems as though you are telling us that your name is Douche Bag.
Well, Mr. Bag, good luck fighting the case. Thanks for reading

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home