Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Hello, Victoria!


Wow, so Minnesota. How about that? I'm going to get this out of the way right now before things get awkward and we all just put our hands in our pockets, shuffle our papers, and look away... I've never been to Minnesota. But that's not a jibe at you. I've actually never been West of the Mississippi (sheltered, I know). But fear not! That's going to change. I'll actually be passing through Minneapolis while searching desperately for my connecting flight to Calgary tomorrow.

But let's see... Minnesota... There are the Twins and that Johan Santana guy (sorry). The team is building an outdoor stadium, which really confuses me, but maybe you can explain it to me. I know a bit about the Wild (Boogaard rules!). Minneapolis is starting to gain some strength as the new HockeyTown USA, that's for sure. This should be a fun day, though. I'm filling in for Ryan here at the VT, and hopefully we can all make some new friends out of the deal!

Oh stupid me. I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Kevin, from FanHouse and Barry Melrose Rocks. I like lolcats, hockey and long walks on the beach. It's nice to meet you, how are things with you? ... Good, that's good to hear.... How's the family? The wife and kids?... Divorced? Ohh... Crap. That's all I've got. Now this is awkward. Well... I've got to go, but I'll be back in a little while. You see, I'm pretty excited about playing substitute teacher for the day while Ryan has oral surgery (cue the jokes)!

PS -- If you need me, you can reach me at melroserocks (at) gmail.com.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Vicodin = awesome

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home