Sunday, January 20, 2008

Audience Participation: Worst trip ever?

Not saying that Monroe or Montgomery are necessarily going to be bad trips, but surely, they wouldn't be trips a normal person would want to take. Everyone has taken a bad trip. My bad trips always involve Wisconsin. Whether its a blown tire or a dropped muffler or a failing engine, something always goes wrong. Not only car trouble, but I've driven through ice storms, blizzards and even a stray tornado warning. Nothing ever goes right in Wisconsin.
And hey, if you want to make this sports related, the Giants are in for a pretty crappy weekend in Wisconsin as well. Screw you Wisconsin.

Anyways, what was your worst trip ever? What was the worst trip you think a sports team has made? Let me know in the comments.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have a personal worst sports trip ever. I was a junior in high school, we had a basketball game against a school that was about 2 hours away, the drive alone sucked, but when we got the school, the gym was actually a BARN, with a CARPET BASKETBALL COURT!!! We had to use the womens locker room and you can about imagine what was lying around on the floor, I was disgusted. We were all stunned as can be. We thought it was a joke, but oh no my friend, it was real. About 17 fans showed up for the game and more than half were rooting for us. We ended up winning since the opposing team only had 7 guys on the roster, it was something to the effect of 78-14. Why that game was scheduled is beyond me, but I will never forget that as long as I live.

CARPET!??!!??! Come on!!!!

Oh and I hope Green Bay wins and upsets the Pats in Glendale, GO PACK/NFC!!!!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home