Sunday, December 02, 2007

Winter weather is fun!

Since I don't want to bore anyone with three consecutive college football posts (You're getting another 2 tomorrow) I figured I would point out something that I thought was fun and a little endearing.
The Twin Cities received about 4 inches of snow yesterday, and about a half an inch of ice. It's not a terrible storm by Minneapolis standards, but if you're Sidney Rice, who has never seen snow before, it messes with your entire world view.
According to the always reliable Brian Baldinger our pall Sidney was asking around his hotel, trying to find a ride to the game today, worried he wouldn't be able to make it. Then, for the first time ever, he peeked out his window and used the remote car starter to get his car going. Ah yes. The first snowfall. Always a treat for southerners.
Hurry Sidney! It's cold out and you're wearing shorts!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did anyone watch this game? I did and I have to say, I am dropping Calvin Johnson from my FF team. Whats the point of having him if Jon Kitna can't get the ball to him!?!?! 1 goddamn catch against the dead last ranked pass defense!?!?! Anyway, the other thing that bothered me...The Vikings were up 42-10 and Brad Childress decided he wanted to throw the challenge flag on a meaningless play with about 12:00 to play in the 4th. What the hell?? That was like the Patriots going for a touchdown and not a field goal when they are up by 35 already. I am sorry but I feel that was completely unnecessary and a waste of time, but whatever you need to do to try and save your job Brad, because unless you pick it up over the next 4 games and into next year, you may be checking out. All of you Vikings "fans" can jump back on the wagon now, since they are back in the playoff picture.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Wow. You really hate the Vikings.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home