Saturday, December 01, 2007

Minor Blog related issues

Commenter Rachel, whom I suspect only stops by to see if Beth has written anything, noticed that we had some problems with the sidebar. I tweaked the template a little bit, so now the columns are really narrow. Let me know if this bugs anyone.

UPDATE: I shrunk down the width of the actual posts so the e-referrer stuff doesn't get in the way. They don't let you edit that code, so I can't shrink that back any. I'll hopefully get Steve to help out and straighten things out sometime next week. He's better at HTML, and frankly, I've enjoyed one too many Coors Lights tonight. Yes. I drink Coors Light.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Actually I come here for the baseball content. And it's still wonky. Scroll down past the ballhype ranking thing and you'll see what I'm talking about.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home