Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Opposite ends of the journalism spectrum

If I put up three posts in one day, it seems like I'm working hard, right? This one is quick, but I really wanted to mention these two things.\

It was probably an honest mistake, but Pioneer Press writer Bob Sansavere has a pretty funny lapse with an article that he wrote about the Twins the other day. Fire Joe Morgan, of course, jumped all over it.

Secondly, I wanted to thank the Denver Post's Mike Chambers who steered me in the right direction for some research I need to be doing for my trip to Monroe. He admitted that the Denver Pioneers don't get a whole lot of publicity there, but he was nice enough to get back to me and, as I said, steer me in the right direction. Not enough of us bloggers give columnists credit when they are friendly, so I just wanted to publicly acknowledge him.

Finally, at long last, I'm done for the day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home