Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Scoreboard

All right, I made it in late last night. I think I will catch you up on some scores, because I don't feel as though I am comfortable giving you links quite yet. Here are the scores from that horrible time I was away.

Wednesday (1/4)
NCAAB
Mercer 75, Stetson 59 - I was on the same floor as the Stetson women's team the night before I left for Florida. I can give you no other insight to this game
Kansas 67, Kansas State 49 - The Big 12 opener. Just think, next season it could be against TCU or West Virginia.
Iowa 64, Minnesota 62 - I wasn't here for it, but I bet the Gophers losing to the team that beat Wisconsin on the road means Jim Souhan calling for Tubby Smith's head.
NHL
Vancouver 3, Minnesota 0 - The Wild remained appallingly unable to score while I was gone, I see.

Thursday (1/5)
NCAAB
Penn State 65, Purdue 45 - Oh God.
Oral Roberts 89, North Dakota State 80 - The Bison had a chance with Oral, and blew it. (Sorry)

Friday (1/6)
Not so much as a whisper

Saturday (1/7)
FA Cup
Newcastle 2, Blackburn 1 - Newcastle put one in with mere moments remaining to eliminate Blackburn in their first match of the FA Cup.
NCAAF
North Dakota State 17, Sam Houston State 6 - North Dakota State is the FCS champions! All roads lead to Fargo!
NCAAB
Kansas 72, Oklahoma 61 - I think this was the score when they played in football this year as well.
East Tennessee State 76, Mercer 61 - It's really tough to win in (looks up where East Tennessee State is) Johnson City.
NHL
Calgary 3, Minnesota 1 - I like how Canadians pronounce "Calgary".

Sunday (1/8)
NCAAB
Purdue 79, Minnesota 68 - Good road win for Purdue. Bad home loss for Minnesota

Monday (1/9)
NCAAB
Mercer 73, South Carolina-Upstate 66 - Mercer plays a LOT of basketball in a short time, don't they?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home