Monday, January 23, 2012

Links of the Day 1/23/12

Happy Monday. I slept until 2.

Interesting coaching option for the Colts. Tressel's problems were with college athletes accepting payment, an issue that doesn't apply in the pros, I guess.

A preview of the Minnesota Twins. First one I have come across, anyways.

Kyle Williams, who had two key turnovers in yesterday's NFC Championship game, subsequently received death threats.

SCOREBOARD
NCAAB
Minnesota 75, Northwestern 52 - The Gophers took Northwestern behind the woodshed. Northwestern is really bad at shooting behind the woodshed.
NFL
New York Giants 20, San Francisco 17 - Tough game for the 49ers. Not the result that I would have liked to see, nor the one that Steve preferred, I'm assuming. Also, this is the last NFL game of the season.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home