Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Links of the Day 7/19/11

I played a 6 hour, 4 handed poker game last night. It was incredible.

The Metrodome does need new turf. Color me surprised.

Did you know that Texas-Arlington and Texas State joined the WAC? I didn't.

Things are different over in Africa.

SCOREBOARD
Two nights worth of games. Bear with me.
MLB
Cleveland 5, Minnesota 2 and Cleveland 6, Minnesota 3 - Not good, getting swept in a double header like that. But at least the team saved energy by not running around the bases.
Chicago 5, Kansas City 2 - Hey, you remember when we kept beating both these teams?
Minnesota 2, Cleveland 1 - It was the extra energy
Kansas City 4, Chicago 2 - The more I think of it, the stranger it seems to me that Melky Cabrera and Jeff Francouer play for the same team, and that it is Kansas City.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home