Saturday, June 04, 2011

Cooking with Ryan: Honey Crisp chicken

This is certainly the easiest, least involved course I have made in some time. It's just some chicken rolled in honey then covered in a flour/Wheatables breading (yes, Wheatables! Delicious and nutritious. Buy Wheatables today!) and threw them into the oven. The weird thing was, even though they were smothered in honey, the chicken didn't seem to want to take on any of the breading. How do you not stick to honey? Where it did stick, it gave a nice crunch. It really wasn't there for flavor, as that was instilled by the honey.
I also put together the salad, which you will see off to the side of the chicken. That was spinach, bean sprouts, peanuts and pineapple. Obviously, I jsut had all that stuff laying around.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alia said...

Hi!

I really liked your blog! Lovely posts!
Keep up the good work!

Do visit my blog too at http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home