Saturday, May 14, 2011

There is now a Victoria Times shop

Well, I'm not great at designing stuff, but I have some options for you. In honor of Denard Span's "This is some bull junk" declaration last week, I designed a logo you can use on any manner of things from Cafe Press. I recommend the dog sweater.
Originally, I wanted the 2 on the back with the shirt a navy blue (to match the Twins) but it didn't quite work out like that. In any case, I added the 2 to the front, as if to say "this is said by #2". Also, there is a simple shirt with the Victoria Times logo on it, tucked away in the top right, sort of like if it was a polo shirt.
Like I said, I'm not great with the designs, but there might eventually be something else on there. In the mean time, go and buy some stuff.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home