Thursday, April 28, 2011

Links of the Day 4/28/11

Before I begin, I wanted to express my sadness and offer my condolences and thoughts for the people of Mississippi, Georgia, Tennessee and especially Alabama who experienced the worst tornado outbreak in 30+ years. And I wanted to mention it here, because it's apparently not as important as the royal wedding, so you may not have seen it on TV.

The Draft is tonight! Here is Walter Football's second to last updated mock.

The second round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs are set.

To review: Delmon Young, Carl Pavano, Jim Thome, Joe Mauer and Jason Repko all are sick or injured. But hey, Rene Tosoni!

SCOREBOARD
MLB
New York 3, Chicago 1 - The Yankees pulled off the series win in what was definitely a barn burner of a series.
Tampa 8, Minnesota 2 - Pitching to contact, Liriano gave up a lot of runs early. It didn't help that everyone on the team is out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home