Friday, November 19, 2010

Cooking with Ryan: Italian Turkey Club


I have only cooked the one thing since I have been back, and that was a bag o' pasta from Bertolli, but I have PREPARED something from scratch. Sort of. The turkey club isn't much of a revelation, certainly, but this one is ITALIAN. What does that mean? It means salami is what it means. And the spread on top of it was a mayo/Itaian dressing combo with some red pepper, red bell pepper and onions for flavor. It was supposed to have some garlic and sun dried tomatoes as well, but  didn't realize my two stashes of both of those products was, in fact, no longer in existence. Oops. It was still a distinctively Italian flavor with a bit of a kick.
I also forgot to grab a tomato for the sandwich itself, but that was fine, because the hoagies I built the sandwich on were too small for all the innards that I piled in there, and tomatoes only would have made things messier. I don't really care for tomatoes anyways. So there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home