Sunday, November 14, 2010

Change of plans

Well, I took a quick look at Vermont's basketball schedule. They decided to label a couple games as "exhibitions" which pushed their Game 13 back by two games, and now Game 13 of their regular season is January 4th at Stony Brook. That means it is officially one of this years games, and I won't be waiting all the the way to December. Unfortunately, it also means that I will be unable to go to the game, as it interferes severely with Real Job Inc. I do plan on watching the Stoney Brook video feed from here in the comfort of my mother's basement.
This will be the conference opener for the Catamounts, who will travel to Stony Brook, which is on Long Island. The Catamounts and Seawolves (best matchup I've had so far in terms of nicknames, I think) play in the America East conference. Last season, Vermont won the conference tournament, while Stony Brook won the regular season title, so this is a pretty big matchup. I'm disappointed I won't be able to go, but I'll still enjoy catching the matchup.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home