Saturday, November 20, 2010

As of this moment...


Purdue is looking like they could get bowl eligible. Oh.... Oh no. They lead at the half against Michigan State and square off with Indiana next week, If they hold on this week and they do what they should against woeful Hoosiers, that means they are 6-6 for the year and would be going to a bowl. I think I'm going to throw up.
This is by far the worst Purdue team I have ever seen. There are teams that have missed bowl games that I am confident could destroy this Purdue team. They don't play defense, they don't have an offense.... I am baffled as to how they could get to 6 wins. I'm stunned they have even 4 wins.
Well, maybe it won't be so bad. /looks at Big Ten bowl commitments. Big Ten 7 goes to the Ticket City Bowl vs Big 12 or C-USA. Right now the opponent is projected to be Texas Tech. Ugh. Big Ten 8 faces the MAC. Purdue already lost to Toledo this year. Northern Illinois, the projected opponent is actually very good this year. I want Purdue to do well, but I definitely don't want us to get completely embarrassed. I have a bad feeling about this.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Don't worry, even though it looked like Michigan State would pull a Michigan State with a late season collapse, Purdue overpowered them by pulling a Purdue and completely blew a game that they could have won. And this is pretty much why I don't watch college football anymore. The names and faces change, but the story and mustaches on the coaches remains the same

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home