Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Here we go again


Back in June, I touched upon the mayoral race in my adoptive home town, Eagan, and the quixotic campaign of former Vikings' safety Joey Browner. As per usual, I took my facts from the Star Tribune, and splayed them across the internet at my site, and once again, I have been derailed by the Star Tribune. EaganResident has taken it upon themselves to comment:

Lets get more facts down:
The decision is being appealed and therefore should not be paid

He made the deadline. First people complain that he did not make a deadline and now they are complaining about that he did make the deadline. I find it interesting that an employee at Eagan found it necessary to inform the press of the time Browner filed but nothing is said of Maquire's timing.

His website is up and running. Try it again joeybrownerformayor.com

Lets get the facts right before you call them facts

Good stuff. It should be noted that on the interview portion of the site, he cites a Star Tribune commenter to decry the mayor. But that's not the point. Relaying the facts given to me by a credible news source has once again led me astray. Joey Browner, have you heard of Ben Repinski?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home