Monday, May 31, 2010

Through the rabbit hole.

Yesterday, I was talking to someone about the smoking Indonesian baby. He frankly looks cooler than any adult I know (don't smoke, kids). Anyways, we had to look up the video...



There is also this one...


I thought smoking made you thin?

Anyways, we all wondered what was funnier/sadder... a smoking toddler or a smoking monkey. Keep in mind, the toddler could simply learn the technique by watching people. Someone pretty much has to force the smoking on the ape.


If I do say so, he looks a little like Abe Vigoda. Anyways, to go along with that, here is an orangutan smoking with purpose. The only way out of his cage is through emphysema.


If we can learn nothing else from watching videos of primates smoking, and the questionable morality involved, I can say with certainty that getting a monkey high is definitely wrong.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home