Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hey, let's just get ridiculous

The past two days have been a blast, which explains why I am so far behind tonight in getting something up and readable on the interwebs. I've been enjoying the basketball way too much. Basketball + tournaments are just way to much fun. No wonder why the NCAA wants to expand to more teams.
Taking it to the logical conclusion, how fun would a 347 team tournament game be? Have 91 play in games, then go with a 256 team game after that. Just seed it based on RPI or something. It would be crazy, of course, and nobody would truly enjoy the madness because everyone would get a shot.
That's why it would need to be simulated. Yeah I'm doing that. I'll let you know how it all shakes out. I'm lame.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home