Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This is why I don't jog


First off, let me say this is a horrible story, and I offer my condolences to the members of both families in question. The story is that a man on a beach in South Carolina was out for a jog when a plane in distress tried to land on that same beach, clipping the jogger and killing him. The pilot is OK, except for the undoubted psychological trauma that he will endure.
The problem I have with the attached video is the man at 45 seconds who says "You hear about these type of things". WHERE?! Where do you hear about plane's crashing into the beach, taking out pedestrians then floating back to shore? Where, man at 45 seconds? To be fair, he DOES say that you never expect it to happen to you.
The video following the plane/jogger video is one of a horse being airlifted. Just another day at CNN.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home