Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Links of the Day 3/17/10

Happy St. Patty's Day, everyone. Too bad Notre Dame ruined the Irish for everyone.

Cameron Martin from ESPN e-mailed me again. I'm confused. Anyways, here is his latest piece on beanball wars in MLB.

Tim Tebow, former college quarterback IS THROWING A FOOTBALL.

Texas Rangers manager tested positive for cocaine... LAST YEAR. I can't even wrap my head around this one. At least Gardy only manages as though he is on cocaine, and isn't actually on it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

As far as we know, anyway...

I honestly don't expect Gardy to be on cocaine. (I would say excessive caffiene, but after some health problems in the recent past, it seems to me his wife made him cut back his intake.)

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home