Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is Steve's birthday. You all remember Steve, he puts together the ranks and generally writes longer, more insightful posts than I do. Anyways, I am trying to think of an appropriate birthday wish for Steve. His football team, the 49ers, is done. We both cheer for Purdue sports, so I feel like wishing the Boilermakers good luck would be self serving. And he is a White Sox fan, and there isn't a chance I'm going to say anything like "I hope the White Sox make the World Series this year!" Sorry. I guess I can just say "Happy Birthday" and at the very least reward you with this picture of Bobby Jenks. Happy Birthday Steve!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

Happy Birthday, Steve!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Only about a month away from seeing Bobby in person in Glendale...

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home