Monday, September 21, 2009

Apparently, Oregon's mommy couldn't help get them dressed on Saturday


I've accepted the fact that the Oregon Ducks have a wide selection of jersey combos, thanks to their supporters at Nike. I even accept that they think that they really like their loud, obnoxious colors. It's taken time, but I'll even let them have their pretty glittery feathers that are somehow supposed to intimidate. This year, I've relented a little bit, because in the first two games of the season, they have had monocolor uniforms that have, admittedly, looked pretty sharp, especially when comparing them to the eyesores the Golden Gophers have been wearing.
But really, this combination totally disregards any attempt at putting together a matching ensemble. Have you ever seen a 4 year old dress themselves? What the Ducks wore against Utah is about how it usually turns out. So, really, Oregon, I was just about done with you, but you just keep pulling me back in. And yeah, the wings are still stupid.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no! Atrocious!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home