Monday, September 28, 2009

See anything you liked this weekend? OR What the heck is wrong in the Pacific Northwest?

This blog is slowly becoming Uniwatch, but sometimes, I just can't help myself. I thought Oregon was done surprising me. They had the 80 different uniform options, and clearly, they were trying to use any of them. I was done with them. And then they decided to break out a vomit themed throwback uniform.
Gross. And apparently there are 81 possible uniforms for the Ducks. Speaking of avian football teams in the Pacific Northwest, the Seahawks decided to steal the thunder of those in Oregon, by introducing this little number.

That sound you hear is the jersey. Ir's that loud.

(Oregon photo from ESPN, Seahawks from the Chicago Tribune)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That Seahawks jersey just sent me into a seizure, holy crap!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home