Friday, September 25, 2009

I rarely endorse products, but....


Ladies and gentlemen, how many times have you wanted to make delectable meatballs, but simply did not want to spend time cutting up the meat or rolling it into those balls? All the time, I'll bet! I'm sure it's led to you not ever having meatballs, hasn't it? Indeed, that's the one thing that is holding me back from whipping up a batch of meatballs.
GOOD NEWS! With meatball express, you can make 9 meatballs in 9 seconds! All you have to do is flatten your ground beef, then use the Meatball Express to chop and roll up the meatballs. HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG?!
Now, buy one today, then spend the weekend eating all those meatballs you cook up. This is absolutely the best invention in the history of kitchens and cooking! AMAZING!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

I have you beat on the "lazy in the kitchen" category. Buy meatballs pre-made!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home