Wednesday, October 08, 2008

If you were the GM


Now that the Twins season is over, it's time to think about the offseason. Over the next month or so, I'll be running a few opinions on what Bill Smith should do this offseason (or Kenny Williams, if Steve is so inclined). Who will I be getting these opinions from? Well, I've asked some of the more preeminent Twins bloggers if they would chip in, and hopefully Beth will add her two cents (I certainly will opine on the subject... constantly), but really, I want to hear from you, the reader as well. Up in the top corner is an e-mail address that you should drop me a line at, let me know what you think, and I'll include as many of your opinions on the matter as possible. If you need any help on the matter, check out the Twins Geek cheat sheet or MLB Trade Rumors offseason outlook. Look forward to hearing from you!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home