Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Links of the Day 5/20/08

I have been pretty much out of touch with the internet for 4 straight days, but I was happy to see that Kevin, J, and Beth did an excellent job maintaining the site. I daresay it's been more readable the past few days. Here's a few links in their honor.

BMR has a Stanley Cup Finals contest underway. I'm taking the Penguins, because I'm pulling for the Red Wings, and years of living in Minnesota have taught me that no matter who I cheer for, I will always be disappointed.

Boiled Sports continues a blogging tradition, but keeping an eye on what pretty girls are doing. Presently, they are driving very quickly.

And for Beth, who has fastidiously been monitoring the T-Wolves status in the draft lottery, we found out today that they have the 3rd pick in a two person draft this year. No doubt they will select someone awful.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back buddy!! They did just fine while you were gone. I hope you had a good vacation!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home