Saturday, August 02, 2008

問候中國人讀者!


You remember my friend AJ? The one who told me that he would throat punch me if I wore a red sweater vest? Well, he checked in, apparently from China the other day. In the wake of the appalling discovery that Fire Joe Morgan is not kosher in China, he decided to do a little investigative journalism. It turns out the Victoria Times is communism approved!
This is, of course, good news, because it's a billion potential readers that certain blogs don't have, just as soon as they learn English and start to give a rats ass about the Minnesota Twins, Purdue Boilermakers or Indianapolis Colts. We'll be the most read blog that covers Purdue on the internet in China!
Oh right. That's the other part of the e-mail. Those capitalist pig-dogs at Boiled Sports are blocked by the Party. (Irony... I got the image above from this site)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home