Monday, February 20, 2012

Thoughts on Manny Ramirez



I am completely fascinated by the Oakland Athletics this year. After signing Yoenis Cespedes earlier in the offseason, they have now signed Manny Ramirez. That Manny Ramirez. I love it. The A's will be a thrill to follow all year long. Some other thoughts on Manny going to the A's.

- I love that Manny will be labeled a mentor for this young A's team. Manny Ramirez! A MENTOR! Uproarious! Manny Ramirez would have a tough time tying his shoes without help!

- There has never been a problem with performance enhancing drugs in the San Francisco Bay area, so why should we worry about Manny being tempted? Oh, yeah.

- I can't wait to hear people call him "Man-Ram". So terrible.

- I love that this will be Yoenis Cespedes impression of America. Manny Ramirez, Coco Crisp, Oakland. I am going to love the A's this year.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home