Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cooking with Ryan: Chicken Noodle Casserole

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE BELL PEPPERS?! Seriously, the last couple of times I have been to the grocery store, the bell pepper selection has looked downright ill. As in, unsafe for human consumption. I have had fellow bell pepper aficionados mention the same thing. Is it a bad time for bell peppers? I don't know?
I went to Cub, a reputable dealer of bell peppers. The green were terrible looking, so I just got red, vowing to go green later. Which I did, at Kowalski's a few days later. By the time I cooked last night, the red pepper looked like hell. I only used green pepper. Seriously, this bell pepper shortage is going to cripple America.
Also, I made chicken noodle casserole. It had mayonnaise and cheese.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Weird. My Cub had really nice green bell peppers. I used them for stuffed peppers.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home