Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Links of the Day 1/26/11

Happy Birthday to my baby brother Kyle! He is 25 today, which.... oh God, I'm so old.

This is very close to the funniest thing I have seen all week.

Things... not going well for UCONN Football

Numbers are fun, and this injury graphic is incredibly specific

THE SCOREBOARD
We have had a request to add a few teams, and I will start reporting Kansas and North Dakota State basketball, and the Carolina Panthers to this little adventure.
NCAA
Vermont 72, Hartford 51 - Vermont continues their run at hte America East throne. Two years in a row with a team I visit in the Big Dance?
Kansas 82, Colorado 78 - Kansas is scuffling a bit
Ohio State 87, Purdue 64 - I'm not surprised Purdue lost, I am surprised they didn't even bother to show up
NHL
Wild 4, Blackhawks 2 - If they aren't careful, at this pace the Wild could end up in the playoffs

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes!!!!!!!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home