Monday, January 24, 2011

An update to the Daily Links

This is something I have been kicking around for a while, and I think I will really enjoy it. Maybe you will too. I don't care though, this is my blog.
I am a big fan of a lot of sports and a lot of teams, and I don't always get to cover them, so now, every day in the links I will start having the daily scoreboard for teams that I feel are likely of the most interest to me, Steve and my readers here. Hopefully I will be able to have a better commentary on the teams as their seasons progress.
I will just be starting out with these teams, but please let me know in the comments or via e-mail if there is any team you would like me to show in the daily Scoreboard. And that's what I'll call it until I start forgetting to put the title on it.
Here is a list of teams as I have them now:
MLB
Minnesota Twins
Chicago White Sox
NFL
Indianapolis Colts
San Francisco 49ers
Minnesota Vikings
NHL
Minnesota Wild
Professional Soccer
Rosenborg BK (Norway)
Blackburn Rovers (England)
NCAA (football and basketball)
Purdue
Minnesota

And additionally, I think I will also have the two teams I draw every year show up in the scoreboard as well. This means Vermont basketball and Wyoming football.  So let's get it started right now! Last nights scores:
EPL
Blackburn 2, West Brom 0 - Blackburn moves to 7th in the EPL, which is surprising, because they have had such a tumultuous season with so few wins.
Carnegie Elite Tournament
Rosenborg 0, Brann 1 - I have no idea what this tournament is about. It's the Norwegian offseason.
NCAA Basketball
Vermont 70, Binghamton 52 - Vermont is now 5-2 in the America East

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kansas basketball, Carolina Panthers, North Dakota State basketball and football. I think thats it. If you don't want to, I understand. Thank you!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home