Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 5 Posts of 2010

And now it's time for the traditional reflection on the year that was! What were our top 5 most popular posts of 2010? Will we be able to duplicate the success next year? That remains to be seen. Here are the top 5 in terms of traffic this year. (My favorite was still the Repinski escapade)

5: Spain-Holland, finding your rooting interests
 - This July post previewed the 2010 World Cup finals for anyone that was interested.

4: Target Field
- Beth's review of Target Field after it's first exhibition checked in at #4.

3: Now this is a road trip!
- After the Mountain West schedule was released, and I found out I was going to San Diego, I was excited. Apparently, so were you.

2: The Brett Favre Sad Gallery, Week 7
- The week the Sad Gallery was officially introduced to the masses (with a big thanks to the Big Lead)

1: A Birthday Visit from JR
- My dear friend Loser Domi invited Jeremy Roenick to post something for my birthday back in April. It's meant more traffic than any of our other posts this year, much to everyone's collective, surprise, I'm sure. Well, except for Jeremy Roenick's.

And with that, I will put a bow on 2010. Thanks to everyone for your readership, and thank you in advance for continuing to read in 2011. Your support means the world to me. From myself, Beth and Steve, have a happy New Year!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home