Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The 2011 schedules are out


Hey, the MLB 2011 schedules already came out. The things I always look forward to are the opening day, home opener and interleague series. Of course, I also take a particular note of who the Twins are playing on my birthday, because I like to go to the game in that situation. Well, how about a run down.
The season opens on April 1st in Toronto against the Blue Jays. A week later on the 8th, they will be facing the A's for the Target Field opener. The interleague series are against Arizona, San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles (the Dodgers, of course) and of course, two against Milwaukee. The Dodgers and Padres are at home, in addition to one series against the Brewers.
My birthday, for those who forgot (which better be nobody) is April 5th, and the Twins will be on the road in... New York. I have never been to the City, and I am terrified. Wish me luck (or come along!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home